Forum Fusion Index du Forum

Forum Fusion Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Rodriguez Coming From Reality

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Fusion Index du Forum -> Public -> FLOOOOD
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mariyie
Membre Exceptionnel

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Rodriguez Coming From Reality Répondre en citant

Rodriguez Coming From Reality > bit.ly/1TwnoSk

The,,,B-side,,,played,,,too,,,on,,,the,,,radioSoon,,after,,the,,success,,of,,"Cold,,Fact",,the,,first,,(Brian's,,note:,,actually,,second),,Rodriguez,,album,,"Coming,,From,,Reality",,(already,,forgotten,,overseas),,was,,found,,and,,released,,in,,South,,Africa,,as,,a,,follow,,up,,and,,was,,renamed,,"After,,The,,Fact"Programmers,of,every,classification,should,find,something,their,listeners,can,get,into,here,are,the,singer/songwriter,with,receive,wide,attention,through,these,effortsMy,,,name,,,is,,,Weber,,,and,,,I'm,,,impressed,,,to,,,find,,,something,,,about,,,Rodriguez,,,on,,,the,,,NetIn,,,June,,,1998,,,I,,,was,,,very,,,surprised,,,to,,,discover,,,that,,,Rodriguez,,,was,,,known,,,in,,,BrazilI,,,just,,,saw,,,"Searching,,,For,,,Sugar,,,Man",,,the,,,other,,,day,,,,and,,,the,,,music,,,and,,,the,,,documentary,,,just,,,blew,,,my,,,mindMeanwhile,,,the,,Rodriguez,,story,,keeps,,gathering,,paceA,,,Swedish,,,documentary,,,company,,,are,,,working,,,on,,,a,,,feature,,,length,,,documentary,,,about,,,the,,,enigmatic,,,performer's,,,life,,,and,,,music,,,,and,,,Rodriguez,,,is,,,planning,,,to,,,bring,,,his,,,live,,,show,,,to,,,the,,,UK,,,and,,,Europe,,,come,,,Spring/Summer,,,2009,,,,along,,,with,,,further,,,North,,,America,,,touring-,Rodriguez,,1997life,,changing,,evenIt,had,mainstream,appeal,and,huge,dollops,of,cynicism,-,but,without,mainstream,contentReally,well,done,and,a,nice,piece,to,haveTo,kick,it,up,a,notch,,Rodriguez,is,a,cover,cutout,that,can,be,folded,back,to,reveal,the,record,sleeve,packagingMusiikkituottajat,,,,,,IFPI,,,FinlandWhen,,,Rodriguez's,,,pastiche,,,of,,,styles,,,coalesces,,,,the,,,music,,,occupies,,,an,,,interesting,,,niche,,,at,,,the,,,crossroads,,,of,,,late-60s/early-70s,,,musicAt,this,stage,,one,could,still,find,the,odd,rare,copy,of,"The,Best,of,Rodriguez",,which,mixed,the,best,cuts,of,both,albums,with,one,or,two,unreleased,tracks,(actually,3),thrown,in,for,good,measureThis,,album,,also,,includes,,a,,couple,,of,,covers,,of,,Rodriguez,,songsExplore,Marketplace,Community,Groups,Forum,Blog,Friends,Guidelines,Register,Log,In,Please,enable,Javascript,to,take,full,advantage,of,our,site,featuresSomething,in,between,the,two,albums,obviously,changed,his,point,of,view,because,Coming,From,Reality,consists,mainly,of,love,songsReply,,Notify,,me,,1,,Helpful,,[m176156],,Master,,Release,,Edit,,Master,,Release,,Data,,Correct,,Add,,all,,to,,Wantlist,,Remove,,all,,from,,Wantlist,,Marketplace,,155,,For,,Sale,,from,,6.65,,Vinyl,,and,,CD,,Sell,,Copy,,Share,,Statistics,,Have:,,2241,,Want:,,3619,,Avg,,Rating:,,4.49,,/,,5,,Ratings:,,287,,Videos,,(1),,Lists,,Add,,to,,List,,My,,Favorite,,Albums,,by,,sanfortes,,Post-1990,,Vinyl,,by,,sconjin,,From,,my,,Sean,,by,,mooncakee,,RPMS,,July,,2014,,by,,yojo,,Perfect,,Discographie,,by,,maelannn,,RPMS,,July,,2013,,by,,yojo,,You,can,help,Wikipedia,by,expanding,itOn,,the,,plaintive,,"I,,Think,,of,,You",,,his,,voice,,leans,,too,,much,,towards,,James,,Taylor,,softness,,,and,,lyrics,,like,,"Baby,,I,,ain't,,joking/,,And,,it's,,not,,what,,I'm,,smoking/,,But,,I,,really,,think,,you're,,nice",,from,,"Silver,,Words?",,which,,sounds,,like,,a,,tired,,Seth,,Rogen,,come-on,,,are,,a,,bit,,weakhad,,various,,parts,,to,,play,,in,,finding,,,acquiring,,,mastering,,and,,getting,,this,,CD,,into,,your,,collectionThe,classic,album,Cold,Fact,was,extremely,successful,in,1974,in,South,Africa,,so,in,1976,Coming,From,Reality,was,re-titled,After,The,Fact,and,released,on,Sussex,with,catalogue,number,SXBS,7014Then,,,the,,,rumours,,,started"Can't,Get,Away,(1973)(2009,bonus,track)",,3:57,12South,African,info:,All,songs,published,by,United,Artists,(SA)Just,,grippingIt,,,reached,,,#24,,,on,,,the,,,Australian,,,album,,,charts-,Raymond,Joseph,Professional,ratings,Review,scores,Source,Rating,AllMusic,[1],Pitchfork,6.1/10[2],"Climb,,,Up,,,on,,,My,,,Music",,,,,,4:54,,,2Discogs,About,Us,Blog,Shop,App,Jobs,API,Change,Log,Help,Is,Here,Help,&,Support,Forum,Keyboard,Shortcuts,Join,In,Get,Started,Sign,Up,Contribute,Add,Release,Contributor,List,Help,Translate,Discogs,Events,Advertise,With,Us,Follow,Us,Facebook,Twitter,Instagram,Mixcloud,Soundcloud,Tumblr,,2016,Discogs,Terms,of,Service,Privacy,Policy,Cookie,Policy,English,Deutsch,English,Espaol,Franais,Italiano,,Title,Length,1For,,years,,there,,were,,mutterings,,about,,the,,"lost",,Rodriguez,,album f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Fusion Index du Forum -> Public -> FLOOOOD Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange